Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Heart Day - Part 1


While waiting for the "Love you Much" Stamp set, I've considered making a card using a dormant, yet popular set called "Happy Heart Day". Using watercolor pencil and blender pens, I had fun coloring the cute images. I also used dimensionals that just gave a little emphasis to the card.

Card Details:
Card Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Stamps: Happy Heart Day Stamp Set
Cardstock: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Piroette Pink, Rose Red
Ink: Watercolor Pencil Pink, Gray and Green, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip Brown
Tools: Blender Pens (which will give that watercolor effect on the colors), 1" circle punch for the flower on top, Top Notes Die
Other Details: Used Dimensionals and ribbon used may be found in any craft store. The background of the card was stamped with "Love You butterfly" from the same set.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin