Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cheep Talk Card Swap

Hello! There were others who wanted to know what I swapped in the meeting. Here it is! I used the Cheep Talk Stamp set and just fell in love with it. I made something very simple and the Pacific Blue color was really a nice color compliment with the set! Makes me wonder how it will look like with another color. Anyway, stay tuned!!!!



Card Details:
STAMP: Cheep Talk
CARDSTOCK: Pacific Point (In Color), Whisper White
INK: Pacific Point (In Color), Chocolate Chip Brown Ink, Chocolate Chip Brown Marker, Certainly Celery Ink
RIBBON: So Saffron (SAB)
TOOLS: Big Shot Scallop Circle Die, Horizontal Slot Punch, Texturz Plate - Stampin'Up! Backgrounds 1, Texturz Impression Pad, Texturz Silicon Rubber
MEASUREMENT: Card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin