Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Card #2

Happy Valentine's Day, Everybody! If you need a last minute Valentine Card, here it is!! I used an old piece I made as the image of this card. You can refer to the instructions here.



Card Details:
Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day, Scatter Sunshine Jumbo Wheel Stamp
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown (for the Image), Real Red ink (for the Jumbo Wheel stamp across the card)
Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, pink pirouette, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Tools: Eyelet Edge Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Jumbo Wheel Handle
Measurements: Card measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Other Details: Ribbon used is Satin ribbon pink, the horizontal slot punch may hold ribbons measuring up to 3/8".

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Shirley Kramer said...

This easy Valentine is as CUTE as it can BE!!!
Shirley K.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin