Friday, April 3, 2009

To YOU from ME - Box Die #2


Hi! Last weekend, I had to make these boxes for a couple of friends who I haven't seen for quite sometime. My sister gave away beautiful necklaces for them and placed them in these cute boxes. They were just in awe with the whole ensemble.



Box Details:
Stamp: Retired Best Yet - still waiting for my new Occasions Stamp Set - Matchbox Messages, page 17 of 2009 Occasions Mini Catalogue
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Brown, Whisper White, Basic gray, Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown, Craft-Whisper White
DSP: Hawaiian Papaya (retired), SAB, Good Morning Sunshine
Other Tools: Big Shot Machine, Box#2 Die, Matchbox Bigz XL Die (for tags), Top Note Die, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Textured Impression Die (used in Whisper White Top Note die
Ribbon: 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon- Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Basic Black

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin