Friday, May 8, 2009

Scallop Dresses

I was so inspired with the scallop dresses Patty and Carla made that I tried to create my take on these cute embellishments. I gave it some shoulder straps and used differend scallop circles. Here is how I quickly made them.



Details:
Tools: Scallop Circle Die, Scallop Circle Punch (used for the shoulder straps),Round Tab Punch, Boho Punch(only used the small flower), Tombo Glue, Grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone stud or Pretties Kit.

Step 1: Punch out Scallop circle die and cut 1/4 of the big scallop circle. Cut out 2 seperate scallop from scallop circle punch. And cut out 1/2 of the Round Tab Punch.



Step 2: Adhere all parts with Tombo Glue



Step 3: Cut the round edge of the should strap



Step 4: Add on your grosgrain ribbon, Boho Punch flower and Pretties Pearl.
TIP: You can use any grosgrain ribbon and dot with white gel pens. But stamp with Boho Backgrounds with Craft Whisper White ink is better!



TADAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Gail S. said...

So darn cute! Thank you for sharing with us.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin