Saturday, September 12, 2009

Halloween Night and Day



I just wanted to share with you how my friend Aileen had used her Night and Day DSP! When I saw this card, it just blew me away! So creative!!! Thanks for sharing Aileen!

Card Details:
DSP: Night and Day DSP (Holiday Mini Catalogue)
Stamp: Holiday Best (2009-2010 Idea Catalogue Hostess level 1), Gummy Gummy Gumdrops (Retired Hostess Set, you may use "Owl Together Now" pg.59)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Brown, Whisper White Craft, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Basic Black, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede(for branches), Crushed Curry(to stamp owl image)
Other Tools: Dazzling Diamond, 1-3/8" Circle Punch(for the moon), Scallop edge punch, Blender Pens

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin