Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sharing with Jay



Hello, there! Today, I'm featuing shares from my good friend, Jay. She's an enthusiast of Stampin' Up and very talented, gifted crafter from the Philippines! She calls herself in Facebook, "Paperworks: Handcrafted Designs", and here are some of her work that inspires me. BTW, she just came out with her new BLOG.

The M&M packets are gorgeous. Here, she used a Scallop Square #112081 for her packet window, the Wide Oval punch #112082 and Large Scallop punch #107305 for the tag, as well as the Pinking Hearts Border #117649 (OMC) for the opening edge. She also used the Textured Impression Folder - Perfect Polka Dots - #117335 from(OMC).

Here are her other creations: Click on the images to view closely.







Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

6 comments:

Gail said...

Those are so cute! I tried to find Jay on facebook and her SU blog, but nothing came up for Paperworks: Handcrafted Designs. I'd love to visit her site - would you mind sharing the link?

I also love all your projects! I get so much inspiration from your posts!

Gail said...

Well, I did find her facebook page! I'd love to see her su site and will keep looking!

kay said...

Hi, Gail! As an enthusiast like Jay, she is so hooked on SU! products and wanted to join the SU family. Unfortunately, she can't. SU! does not cater the business to the Philippines and the only way she could buy the SU! products and consult with is through me and her family who resides here in the US. I will keep on sharing Jay's Stuff and encourage her to build her blog.

Alex said...

She does beautiful work!!! And, I like her already - after all, she loves SU!, LOL!!! I will have to look her up, thanks for sharing Kay! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Gail said...

Well then, you are a good friend to keep Jay updated on SU's products and crafts!

kay said...

Ok, Paperworks: Handcrafted Designs blog is finally up. Check Jaygirl out at http://paperworks-jaygirl.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin