Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Birthday Wish to a Friend


First of all Happy Birthday to my friend Raidis! It was her birthday yesterday and we celebrated it with a dinner and a Stampin' Up Gift! :) I'm so glad she liked it and to top the occassion, she signed up as a Demonstrator :) Funny 'coz she encouraged me to sign up almost 2 years ago and now she's signing under me. Welcome to the Stampin' Up! family, Raidis :)

Here's a card I made for her. Frankly speaking, it was a last minute card. I had her original card but I was so inspired to make this card instead. It took me just 10 mins and it was worth making it.

I was going for the botanical look on this card and came close to it. What do you think? I even advised my friend to frame it! It would be a nice addition to her collection of wall art..hihi.

Card Measurement : 5" x 5" and 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" (inner)

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:
- Early Espresso #119686
- Kraft or Crumb Cake #120953
- Daffodil Delight #119683
- Cajun Craze #119684
- Elegant Eggplant #105126
- Ridinghood Red #111348
Stamp Set:
- En Francais #109521
- Soft Suede Ink Pad #115657
Punches:
- Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- XL Fancy Flower #118073
Other Supplies:
- Twine
- any Brown buttons or Corduroy Buttons Brads

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin