Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Father's Day Shirt Cards



Hi, there! I've been making some cards from the new Catalogue and couldn't resist reproducing them! I made some little twicks here and there and it still looked good. With all the Sneak Peeks going on this week on the NEW Idea Book Catalogue, I would like to celebrate it with showing some projects I picked up from the NEW catalogue for my upcoming workshops!!!

I will be featuring my tutorials on these Sneak Peek Cards in my next Workshop. So hurry and BOOK with me your Hostess Workshop this month, June 2010. My workshop will come with the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book catalogue. If you are local here in Southern California, this is your chance to see this fabulous projects first hand from the NEW Catalogue!

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Cute card! And just perfect for Father's Day - or even a guys Birthday. Super.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin