Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cake Collection #4 by Cindy


Another great share! This time from Cindy Hall! What a CAKE! She made her flowers in Whisper White and smudged it with pink ink. Then glittered them..Ooh, lala!!! The leaves of the flowers were folded and crimped with a crimping tool, too! So clever! She also used a different scallop edge on the bottom of the cake and embossed the body of the cake with polka dots. Nice take as I may say!
Here's the top view. She also made like a cake topper on the center with towering flowers set on a scallop circle piece!!! Just Brill...!!! Thanks for sharing your cake, Cindy!



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Cindy did an awesome job on this cake.

Mary said...

Stunning work!!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

This is beautiful Cindy, Awesome Job!!

LoriAndr30 said...

I just love this blog site. So many great ideas. How do you make the cake boxes for this project??? I'm inspired to try as it's stunning! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin