Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clearance Rack Fastbreak



It's that time again! HURRY!!! Items are almost gone!!!

~ Orders for Clearance Rack items may be placed through my Online Store or through me personally.
~ When ordering on my online store. Just click "Shop Now" and go to "Clearance Rack".
~ Qualifying orders are eligible for hostess benefits/Stampin’ Rewards.
~While the Fastbreak last from October 5–18, some items, depending on availability, may be made available in the Clearance Rack in the future.
~ All discontinued items are available only while supplies last.
~ All sales of discontinued items are final.

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!!! The items you want may be available at 80% off.
Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin