Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Cake- Just for You



I just love the NEW Pool Party color. Reminds me of Sea Foam blue color. I've always liked this color that's always used in so many home decor elements like in the bedroom or bathroom.

Well here's another cake version of what it would look like with the NEW In colors. I also used the Calypso Coral for the flower. I made the cake also in Wisteria Wonder - the new lavender/purple for me. What's your favorite? I also used the NEW border punches, Lace Ribbon Border, #122362 and Doily Triple Layer #122465.

The new stamp is the New Hostess Stamp Set - Tagstastic #122747-clear #122745-Wood using with the Calypso Coral Ink #122939.



Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm still so amazed with these cake boxes and the flowers on it are just as exquisite....love the summer colors! I have a fetish for punches and coolers, but you are the QUEEN of PUNCHING!!!

Gina Wrona said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin