Friday, August 5, 2011

New BLOG Banner - Up, Up and Away



I'm so excited about my new blog banner. The design all began with 2 cute punch art frogs. Then, I was going to set them up in a pond back drop but figured that it may be to much green around. Since we have all our new IN COLORS, I just said, why not just situate the cute frogs in a colorful environment. Then the balloons came into mind. Why not just have them ride in a balloon, up in the sky :)

I used the "Up, Up and Away" stamp set #122757- clear; #122755- Wood. The New colorful embossing powders are also helpful. It gave a very bright color finish on the balloons using the 2-step technique.

Also, I used the Tasteful Trim XL Bigz Die #120983 for the ropes and embossed it with the new Textured Embossing Folder #123128 (slanted). It just looks perfect for the balloon ropes!

Anyway, I hope you like it! :)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. Please visit my blog and my Stampin Up Website! Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Loving your new header, very colourful. I so hope we get the balloon set in our new catalogue.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Yes....love your new header!

Gabby said...

Super cute banner header, Kay! So cute frogs, balloons and the embossed rope is such a neat addition to it. :)

littlebitoftoto said...

Love the new banner....you have such great ideas...

Mary said...

Too cute for words! You are so creative, tfs!

Gina Wrona said...

Another fabulous banner creation!
YOU ROCK GIRL!

Hugs,
Gina

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love your new blog banner! I wish I knew how to make one for my blog. You are so creative and I enjoy coming to visit and seeing all of your new creations!

I hope all is well with you - wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin